Friday, June 18, 2021

Friday cat blogging

We'll give Janeway a week off and introduce readers to some found felines.

 
I snapped this watchful animal with some anxiety. You see, I  do contactless deliveries of groceries to shut-in families for the Mission Food Hub. And yesterday we not only had the usual box of staples, but also packages of frozen chicken. This cat was perched next to the house where I was leaving a box -- with the chicken package on top. We text the recipients on arrival. Who would get the chicken first? No complaints, so I guess the human won.

I wasn't even sure this was a cat when I first noticed the animal while Walking San Francisco.  It turned out to be an elder, possibly blind, without a human in sight to take hold of the harness. But fearless and cooperative with the camera.

Here's another bold beast. He showed no sign of objecting to my taking multiple shots.


No comments: