They are a team. Danell Cross and Melody McCurtis are determined to prevent what America witnessed during Wisconsin's April 7th’s primary election from happening again. ...
Listen up and get inspired.
- Black communities have always had to fight for the right to vote.
- What we're up against, this time, has snapped us out of numbness.
- All these different things is really holding our folks back from wanting to vote ...
- I just got to keep on getting up and surviving each day.
- We're mobilizing people to vote because we want power. ...
- When I vote I'm voting to keep the officials accountable, not just for me but for the entire community.
- Black folks is real skeptical right now.
- It's a lot of misinformation, and I know it is on purpose.
- My whole job is to outmaneuver the systematic racism in Milwaukee.
- We don't make a lot of money, but we are building the world that I want to see.