Sunday, December 27, 2020

Blog break

As we all know, computers and the internet are wonderful, until the intricate connection to the world they give us is disrupted.

I find myself dealing with one of those hiccups. 

It appears I'm going to have to devote several days to sorting out my internet identity. If we have corresponded by email, you might receive an update from me with a new email address. Or not, if I'm fortunate.

I had already thought to give myself a holiday break from here. Now I need that blog break. 

It's not that I don't have enough to do, what with a weekly delivery for the Mission Food Hub and phoning into Georgia with UniteHERE for Senate candidates Reverend Rafael Warnock and Jon Ossoff. Neither hunger nor the struggle for the minimal preconditions for justice takes a break -- certainly not as Trump takes his revenge on the country for not re-electing him.

Additionally I have about 500 photos waiting to be processed and culled for Walking San Francisco. That's my idea of relaxation.

Blog will be off for a few days and return in January.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Take Care and be safe.

janinsanfran said...

Good news re email: my tried and true address should continue to work, thanks to the wizardry of Erudite Partner.