Monday, September 10, 2012

Song for the season


If you weren't filthy rich you'd be in in jail … You get one vote, that's all she wrote… this house is not for sale!

Seems about right as a description of the present national election. One of the signs I use that a campaign is going strong is that artistic people start turning up with slightly off message creative works inspired by the contest. When they show up, you are making a dent. Seems as if someone is getting across that this election -- on one level -- is a fight between rule by a disdainful oligarchy and the rest of us. I'll take it.

Too tired for more thoughtful blogging today, but I'll be back ASAP.

3 comments:

Kay Dennison said...

What a great video!!!! I'm passing it on to all and sundry!!!! I hope it goes viral!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

Classof65 said...

I tried to find this video on youtube and couldn't find it -- do you know who is singing it and what the official title is? I love it!

janinsanfran said...

The YouTube site is here:
http://youtu.be/IkXugIbDbP4

The artists' site is here.

I should have put all that up originally. Sorry for being spacey about this. It's a wonderful work.