Thursday, February 12, 2009

What European city to do you belong in?

This quiz got me right I think




You Belong in Dublin



Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.

You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.



They didn't ask me whether I was a linguistically impoverished American, but I am. So somewhere English is spoken seems a good idea. And I do like beer.

H/t Acts of Hope

4 comments:

Samia said...

Amsterdam! but of course.

Kay Dennison said...

Dublin!!!! We can go pub-crawling together in the land of some of me sainted ancestors!!

Nell said...

Paris -- the city I kept coming back to in my long-ago Eurailpass summer. Not likely I'll make it back again, but the memory of the food and the streets is still strong.

Kathy Veit said...

Hey, I belong in Dublin, too!