Saturday, January 20, 2018

Women's March, San Francisco

This was a demanding bunch. The Chronicle called the crowd "enormous," whatever that means. I've seen events that felt like this one labelled as anywhere from 20,000 to 100,000 people.

Certainly at times, the crush was tight.

As at last year's march, people made their own signs. These were personal statements.

Some were confident.

These young people seemed to feel this was exactly where they wanted to be.

True. But he is an idiot.

This new batch of activists mean to get their way.
***
I didn't last long in my flu-depleted condition. But it sure was nice to see all this energy, creativity, and determination.

3 comments:

Civic Center said...

Your pics are better than my pics. Way to drag yourself out of your flu bed, and way to drag yourself back into it. I was feeling in a similar state.

janinsanfran said...

Mike -- so sorry you've got it too. Miserable, lasting thing, this flu.

Civic Center said...

No, I don't have your awful flu, just a whole other litany of body miseries we won't go into. Let us pray for health and energy going forward.