Monday, March 25, 2019

Reminder: Trump asked for Russian help for his lies

... on national TV.

I don't intend to go all conspiracy theorist on this -- but I don't have to. Whatever small bore legal rationales Attorney General Barr has come up with, if soliciting foreign assistance for your political campaign is illegal, the president is a crook. I don't need a Mueller report to show me this, nor should you.

If law is impotent, the people must combine to throw the bums out. That's not the most comfortable way to run a country, but it's still true. Apathy=Death.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Yes it seems there was a lot of proof out there, so the end result felt like a big let down. And it makes me wonder how two years and $25 million could come up empty handed. It also makes me aware, even more so, that the rich and powerful always win and there’s not a damn thing we, the little people, can do about it. It’s like the game is over and we lost.

BTW, your blog's goal is a goal all decent thoughtful people should have. It should come easy, but obviously, it doesn’t. Oh what a mess man has created over the centuries, with no end in sight. It’s a sad situation indeed.