Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Dog Version of the Twelve Days of Christmas


Jojo, who lives behind our house with her besotted human attendant, has gone to the Tahoe snows for Christmas. She appears to be having a good time.

I think she would approve of this from Kirkepiscatoid.

"On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
Twelve punt possums,
Eleven rawhide chewys,
Ten rabbits hopping,
Nine snakes a-slithering,
Eight trees for peeing,
Seven stuffed critters,
Six dog biscuits,
Five neutered vets!
Four big bones,
Three cat turds,
Two slow squirrels,
and a collar to keep away fleas!"

2 comments:

Darlene said...

I don't think I could sing 'five neutered vets' after each verse with a straight face. I would be rolling on the floor with the dog.

Merry Christmas.

planet trans said...

woof woof, wooof,
woof woof, wooof,
woof woof woof woof woooof;)