Monday, April 16, 2007

For the record, this Tax Day

What we are paying for:



What our current wars are costing:

Thanks to the War Resisters League.

Meanwhile in Iraq those subjected to what our taxes have paid for ponder:

It looks I will never finish writing about the achievements of our great government. Excuse me dear readers but I think I have the right to feel proud that we have such great government supported by the great administration of Great Bush. Well, let me go directly to the point. I just would like to tell you that this is the 7th day that we don’t have water in our neighborhood. ...

I don’t know what to say but I just want to know what the word government means. Does it only mean to have hundreds of guards and to steal money or it means to travel here and there claiming that you work hard for your people or it means to send the young men to die in an aimless war?

Inside Iraq
A blog by the McClatchy news bureau staff
April 14, 2007



No comments: