Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday cat blogging: suspicious passer-by noted (part 1)

As I walk about San Francisco precincts with my camera, they observe me.

And sometimes I catch them checking me out.

Very occasionally, they have companions.

They are nearly always a little wary.
Unknown humans are not to trusted, it seems.
To be continued...
These photos are by-products from my photoblog project: 596 Precincts -- Walking San Francisco. If intrigued, take a look and sign up for sporadic email updates.

I'm on the road and off the grid. Well, at least I intend to be free of the internet until early August, though I may drop in occasionally. But never fear -- there will be a new post here daily. Mostly visual posts, but intriguing I hope.

2 comments:

Hattie said...

Those cats do not look friendly!

Classof65 said...

Hope you're having a great time!