Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday cat blogging: suspicious passer-by observed (part 2)

As I walk San Francisco's precincts, they seem to question my right to the streets ...

This may not be disapproval, those narrowed feline eyes seem to warn me off.

Who are you, anyway?

This one seems secure in its beauty.

Can I be excused from thinking you are a little unusual looking? Probably not.

These photos are by-products from my photoblog project: 596 Precincts -- Walking San Francisco. If intrigued, take a look and sign up for sporadic email updates.

I'm on the road and off the grid. Well, at least I intend to be free of the internet until early August, though I may drop in occasionally. But never fear -- there will be a new post here daily. Mostly visual posts, but intriguing I hope.

No comments: