Friday, September 03, 2021

Friday cat blogging

I had so been looking forward to posting Janeway pictures today and now I'm devastated. I woke up this morning, saw no cat, and gradually realized she'd somehow escaped during comings and goings last night. We'll do all the usual things -- call, put out food, check with the chip people -- but for now, there is no cat. She may find her way home -- or not.

But I decided I'd share this soul-filled image of the young hunter anyway.

She was enjoying jumping on that plastic bag and sliding down the floor. The bag hides her body in the picture.

UPDATE: 7:54 pm -- we just extracted Janeway from under a building in the next door backyard. She's dirty, but otherwise no more demonically possessed than ever.

4 comments:

Gloria said...

Come home, Janeway.

Jules said...

She'll be back. Keep calling her.

Brandon said...

I hope Janeway returns soon.

Bonnie said...

Praise be! Little scolding, lots of loving I'm sure.